Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Mince Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Mince Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas mince pies recipe. To make christmas mince pies you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Mince Pies:
- Provide of Any sized tub of minced meat.
- Get 1 of roll of short crust pastry.
- Get 1 of large cooking apple.
- Get 1 of small star cutter.
- Take 1 of medium sized circular cutter.
Instructions to make Christmas Mince Pies:
- Peal the apple, cut it into small pieces then heat in the microwave until it has gone soft but not turned into a puree.
- Roll out the pastry until the depth of a £2 coin then cut 12 stars and circles out.
- Grease a tray with shallow cupcake wholes then lay the pastry circles inside.
- Mix the minced meat and chopped apple together before putting a small amount of it in the pastry.
- Add the stars to the top then bake for about 15 minutes.
If you find this Christmas Mince Pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.