Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagne Lite recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagne Lite recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagne lite recipe. You can cook lasagne lite using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagne Lite:
- You need of ground beef low fat (<5%) / 17½ oz ..
- Prepare of pasta dried sheets / 7 oz ..
- Get of onion (diced) / 9 oz ..
- You need of carrot (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- Take of celery (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare of mushroom (diced) / 7 oz ..
- Get of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need of tomatoes chopped Italian / 14 oz . tins.
- Prepare of beef stock cube.
- Take of tomato purée.
- You need of cheddar cheese low fat (grated) / 2½ oz ..
- You need of dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare of cauliflower florets / 9 oz ..
- Get of ricotta cheese / 9 oz ..
- Use of eggs large.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used.
- You need of describe any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Instructions to make Lasagne Lite:
- Put the cauliflower in a pan of boiling water until soft. Drain and transfer to a food processor. Process the cauliflower until it is a creamy consistency then add in the eggs and ricotta and continue to process to combine to produce a white sauce..
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Microwave the onion, carrot and celery for 6 minutes. Put a large fry pan on a medium to high heat. Spray with Spray2Cook and when warm add the garlic then add the ground beef to fry off until the beef is browned all over. Add the microwaved vegetables and mushroom. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, stock cube and herb. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for 12 minutes..
- Spray a deep ovenproof dish with Spray2Cook and spread half the beef and vegetable mix over the base. Place a layer on pasta sheets over the mix the spread over half the white sauce. Repeat this three-layer operation. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
If you find this Lasagne Lite recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.