Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best aguadito de pollo. (Peruvian chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to aguadito de pollo. (Peruvian chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aguadito de pollo. (peruvian chicken soup) recipe. To cook aguadito de pollo. (peruvian chicken soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare aguadito de pollo. (Peruvian chicken soup):
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seeded, minced serrano chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 10 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 4 of yukon gold potatoes, cut in half.
- Get 4 of bonless skinless chicken breasts or 6 thighs, cut in half.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
Steps to make aguadito de pollo. (Peruvian chicken soup):
- Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a heavy pot (or dutchoven) over medium-high heat..
- sauté onions, garlic and Serrano chillies until softened, 1-2 min, then add the chicken and brown lightly, 4-5 min..
- add peas, corn, cilantro bell pepper, potatoes, rice and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes and rice are done, 30-40 min..
If you find this aguadito de pollo. (Peruvian chicken soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.