Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian style mild curry recipe. To cook easy indian style mild curry you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Meat.
- Provide of veggie flavor.
- Get 1 of each onion, chopped.
- Get 4 clove of garlic, fine chop.
- Use 1 of each 2 inch piece fresh ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use of Spice mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
Steps to make Easy Indian Style mild curry:
- Add a tablespoon or two of oil to a pan large enough for everything. I used a 11 inch stir-fry pan in the pictures. Heat on medium high..
- Add ground meat to the oil. chop it up while cooking.
- Chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Once the meat is about half cooked, add the onion, garlic, crushed red pepper and ginger.
- Stir this all together, stir at least once a minute..
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the vinegar, stir for about a minute.
- Add the tomato paste, give it a quick stir.
- Add the rest of the dry spices, give it decent stir.
- Stir for another minute, until the spices are fragrant, you'll smell them. Then add the coconut milk, don't forget to shake the coconut milk well first. If you don't want to use coconut milk, 1 2/3 cups of stock can be used instead..
- Stir until it is mixed well, and starts to bubble..
- Turn the heat down to low so it is just simmering..
- Cover and cook 15 minutes..
- A longer cook is ok, it will tighten up the sauce a little, but won't hurt it, it actually can help a little, it's nice to not be tied to a strict time limit on that..
- It's ready to serve, we serve over brown rice, but noodles could be used also, or even a flat bread..
If you find this Easy Indian Style mild curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.