Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy spinach stuffed tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe. To cook creamy spinach stuffed tomatoes (leftover ideas!) you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!):
- Use 6 large of red tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of finely shredded cooked chicken (baked, or steamed leftovers).
- Take 3 tbsp of mayonnaise (or sour cream).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 of pimentoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!):
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Wash spinach and roughly chop.
- Add a quarter cup of water and spinach to a pot on medium heat with a closed lid.
- Slice top off tomatoes and with a teaspoon, gently scoop out the insides leaving almost a bowl shape. Set aside on a baking pan(Save tomato insides for salsa or juice!).
- In food processor, blend onions, pimentos, mushrooms and set aside..
- Ensure chicken is finely minced..
- Keep an eye on spinach, water will dry out so keep adding quarter cup at a time until spinach is completely soft and mushy..
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked spinach, chicken, mayonnaise, milk, onions, pimentos, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and cheese..
- Spoon spinach mixture into tomatoes and top off with cheese..
- Bake at 350 for thirty minutes, until cheese is melted and tomato is soft.
- Refrigerate leftover spinach mixture for other uses (sandwiches etc).
If you find this Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.