Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe. You can cook keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Use 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Get 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Get 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
If you find this Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.