Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My version of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Ka Prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My version of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Ka Prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my version of thai basil beef (pad ka prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs recipe. You can have my version of thai basil beef (pad ka prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My version of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Ka Prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs:
- Use of Beef mince (or chicken or pork).
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Large Dried Chillies (mild), roughly pounded.
- Get of Small Dried Chillies (hot), roughly pounded.
- Get of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of Thai Seasoning Sauce.
- Provide of Fish Sasuce.
- Get of Sweet Soy Sauce (or Kecap Manis).
- Provide of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Basil or Thai Holy Basil.
- You need of Optional Fried Egg:.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of Spicy Fish Sauce (Nam Pla Prik).
- Provide of Red Chillies, cut into thin slices.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
Steps to make My version of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Ka Prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic + large dried chillies + small dried chillies. Fry until fragrant.
- Add beef mince, break it up the lumps. When the beef is almost cooked through, season with oyster sauce + Thai seasoning sauce + sugar + sweet soy sauce + soy sauce. Keep frying over medium heat until it's dry-ish..
- Add basil leaves. Turn off heat. Stir to mix..
- In a small pan or pot, add oil up to about 1 cm height. Heat over high heat until oil is hot. Add one egg. Let the egg white cook until it's crispy..
- When the egg white is crispy enough, gently scoop up the hot oil over the top of the egg to evenly cook the egg whites, and creates a thin coating over the egg yolk. Remove from pan. Repeat with the second egg..
- Mix together fresh chillies + fish sauce. Serve everything together with steamed rice..
If you find this My version of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Ka Prao) with dried chillies, topped with fried eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.