Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy meaty baked ziti recipe. To cook super easy meaty baked ziti you need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- You need of Ground beef.
- Get of 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce).
- You need of Ziti of your liking.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness).
- Get of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Get of Egg.
- Take of Oregano.
Steps to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink..
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta.
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid..
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done..
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander..
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together..
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone.
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!.
If you find this Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.