Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. To make chicken green curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Green Curry:
- Provide of Curry Paste.
- Use 1 cup of thai basil.
- Take 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Take 15 of thai green chillies.
- Provide 10 of lime leaves.
- You need 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use of Chicken green curry.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Use 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Take 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Take 8 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.