Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. To make thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Use 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Get 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Get 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- You need 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
Instructions to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
If you find this Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.