Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe. To make cheese stuffed mushrooms you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Provide 10 large of white button mushrooms, stems removed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Use 1 of SAUCE FOR MUSHROOMS.
- Get 1 cup of cream, light or heavy or half and half.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry powdered mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- Get 1 of FOR FILLING AND TOPPING MUSHROOMS.
- You need 1 cup of grated sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of garlic herb flavored cream cheese I used Boursin Brand.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning, optional.
- Prepare 1 of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
Instructions to make Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat broiler to high, have rack about 6 inches from heat source..
- Spray a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer well with non stick spray..
- Mix topping ingredients. Combine grated cheddar cheese and herb garlic cream cheese in a bowl. In another bowl combine the 2 tablespoons parmesan with the panko crumbs and garlic powder powder, add italian seasoning if using.Set aside.
- In a skillet combine mushrooms, wine, broth and garlic, cover and simmer 5 minutes turning mushrooms to cook evenly. Uncover and cook until mushrooms are tender and liquid is almost gone about 5 minutes.Remove mushrooms to a plate..
- Add cream to skillet,add mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, pepper,dry mustard, and hot sauce. Whisking well bring to a simmer until it reaches a light sauce consistancy, 2 to 4 minutes. Add shredded cheddar, monterey jack and fontina cheese, turn off heat stir until a creamy sauce..
- Pour sauce into prepared pan to cover bottom with thin layer of sauce.Fill each mushroom cap with grated cheddar, garlic herb cream cheese mix, place on hot sauce in baking dish. Sprinkle tops of mushrooms evenly with parmesan garlic panko crumbs..
- Broil intil cheese is melted and crumbs just golden, watch it cooks quick about 5 minutes depending on the heat of your broiler..
- Garnish with green onions, serve hot..
If you find this Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.