Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. To cook taco pie you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pie:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Provide of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need of sour cream.
- Use of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Take of crushed nacho cheese Doritos.
- Use of taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Taco Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a pie plate with the crescent rolls, pinch seams together to make your pie crust.
- Brown your beef and drain the grease.
- Add taco seasoning according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add your taco meat to the pie as the bottom layer.
- Spread a layer or sour cream on top of the beef.
- Generously cover the sour cream with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add a layer of the crushed Doritos.
- Cover the rim of your pie plate with aluminum foil so your crust doesn’t burn.
- Bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven.
- After the 20 minutes add another thin layer of shredded cheese and remove the foil to allow the crust to bake golden brown.
- Pop it back in the oven for 4 minutes then let it cool and serve with lettuce and salsa if you’d like.
If you find this Taco Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.