Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. To make oven-baked fish curry pilaf you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Provide 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Get 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Steps to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.