Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. To cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Use of ● For The Proteins.
- Use 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- Use 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Use of ● For The Carbs.
- Use 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- Get of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- Provide 6 Cups of Water.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Use of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- Use of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- You need Slices of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.