Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To cook potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup:
- Use 4 of cuped potatoes.
- Provide 2 of cuped carrots.
- You need 2 of diced celery.
- You need 1 of chopped onions.
- Use 2 of minced cloves garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of White pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
Instructions to make Potato soup:
- Cook the garlic and the onions, then add the potatoes, carrots and celery. Then cover with water and let it boil until potatoes and carrots are tender..
- Put in blender and add milk until it's smooth and creamy..
- Bring the cream mixture to a boil, add the butter and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add salt and white pepper..
If you find this Potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.