Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can cook coconut chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 3 pcs of chicken fillet.
- Provide 1 of onion cubed.
- Prepare 1 of potato cubed.
- Get 1 of tomato cubed.
- Provide 2 of carrots cubed.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 80 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder (optional).
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of orange peel grated.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Heat up oil on medium heat.
- Add chicken and stir fry until brown.
- Add onion. Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add tomato, garlic & ginger. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add curry powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add carrot, potato and water. Mix well.
- Close lid and simmer on low-med heat for 25 minutes.
- Mix grated orange peel for flavour and serve warm.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.