Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian spinach curry recipe. To cook vegetarian spinach curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Medium Onion, Chopped.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry Powder(hot).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Indian Paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmenic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of 14.5 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 oz of of fresh baby Spinach.
- Get 1 of 15 oz can of Chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Steps to make Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- In a nonstick skillet, cook onion,garlic until brown for 3-5 minutes.
- add curry,paprika,turmeric, cumin,salt and pepper. stir in mixture..
- Stir in diced tomatoes, spinach and 1 cup of chickpeas.
- In a blender, combine the vegetable broth and remaining chickpeas..
- Stir mixture into skillet and heat for 10 minutes and let simmer for 5 additional minutes..
- Optional Balsamic Brown rice for side dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.