Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Prepare 3 of palak washed and blanched and pureed.
- Provide 2 of big onions.
- Take 2 of big tomatoes puree.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh cream or malai of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Take 250 gms of paneer.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Wash and blanch palak and make a puree..
- In a kadai take some oil and add finely chopped onions, ginger garlic and chilli paste. Saute well till colour changes..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well. Add all masalas and cook till oil separates. Add palak puree and little water and let it boil. Then add salt and paneer pieces..
- Garnish with fresh cream or malai. Serve hot with roti, naan or paratha..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.