Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic ginger beef and broccolini recipe. To cook garlic ginger beef and broccolini you only need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini:
- Get of Beef (Roughly 1 pound).
- Use of Marinade.
- You need of Ginger.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Squirts Hoisin Sauce.
- Take of Big Shakes Oyster Sauce.
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce (Optional).
- Use of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Lime Juice (1 Lime).
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Take of Broccolini.
- Take of Chilli Oil.
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Use of Chilli Flakes.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini:
- Prepare your marinade by getting your wet ingredients into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and whisk vigorously. Dump into a large freezer bag along with beef. Marinade at least 2 hours. Turn the bag over half way through. I don’t know if there is science behind it, but it makes me feel better..
- Remove beef from fridge and get it on the skewers. Put a little oil in a pan and get it hot. You can cook down the remaining marinade as a sauce. I don’t recommend going heavy on it though. Just a drizzle at the end..
- Cook the beef on a Med-High setting for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Use your judgement..
- Boil the broccolini for about 3 minutes to get the bitterness out. Immediately submerge in cold water..
- Get the chilli oil hot with the garlic and ginger. Add in the broccolini. Heat it with the fish sauce and seasonings. Pan fry until fork tender, but leave a little crunch..
- Drizzle a little of the reduced marinade on the beef. Serve with white rice..
If you find this Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.