Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Use 1 box of 8oz Ziti Noodles.
- Use 1 jar of of sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or fresh Parmesan.
- Take 1 packages of italian sausage links or ground beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic or 1 half tablespoon.
- Use 1 loaf of Italian baguette or favorite bread to make garlic bread.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes sliced.
- Get 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Boil pasta as directed and cook sausage links or ground beef.
- Add sauce, sliced sausage link, chopped garlic, parmesan salt and pepper water and mix then pour into 9"x13" greased baking pan.
- Arrange garlic bread on mixture and sprinkle mozzarella over it.
- Put olive oil in small bowl and toss tomatoes then place tomatoes on top of bread and bake on 400 for 25 minutes or until heated. Let sit for five minutes before serving.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.