Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 60 Second Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 60 Second Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 60 second sponge cake recipe. To make mike's 60 second sponge cake you need 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 60 Second Sponge Cake:
- Prepare of Microwave Sponge Cake.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole Milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Regular Sugar.
- Take 1 medium of Fresh Egg.
- Provide of Kitchen Equipment.
- Take of Ramakins [3" deep – 3" width].
- Prepare of Butter Spray Or Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare of Cling Wrap.
- Take of Toothpicks.
- Take 1 medium of Mixing Bowl.
- You need 1 of Whisk.
- Prepare of Options.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Get of Cooked Apples With Brown Sugar & Cinnamon.
- Take of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Take of Bananas.
- You need of Oranges.
- Get of Mango.
- Get of Kiwi.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Get of Ice Cream.
- Prepare of Cool Whip.
- Provide of Chilled Canned Fruit.
- You need of High End Quality Jams.
Steps to make Mike's 60 Second Sponge Cake:
- ° Mix everything in the Microwave Sponge Cake section with whisk. ° Leave no lumps..
- Spray your ramakins with an olive oil or butter spray..
- ° Fill ramakins 1/2 way to their tops. ° Cover ramakins tightly with cling wrap. ° Poke 4 holes in the cling wrap with a toothpick..
- ° One ramakin at a time – microwave each cake for 55 to 60 seconds. ° Check at 50 seconds on your first try. ° 55 seconds consistently does the trick for me in a newer 1100 watt microwave..
- ° While sponge cake is still warm, using the blade of a butter knife – gently pull cake from your ramakins sides. ° Turn ramakins over and gently release your cakes on to a plate and allow them to cool covered with cling wrap. These cakes will dry out quickly if not covered..
- Break these cakes up in pieces or dish your cakes up any way YOU desire. Get creative!.
- ° You can use a self rising flour but know it will create a smoother cake finish [see last photo below] than the AP flour would. It's the AP flour that gives this cake it's spongy look. However, the absorbency and sweet taste are ultimately identical with self rising. ° If choosing to use a larger ramakin as pictured below, you'll need to microwave for about 90 seconds + until cake is done..
- ° If you're interested in the Strawberry Shortcake and sauce pictured above: It's 10 large crushed strawberries, water [as needed], Sugar In The Raw or sugar [to taste] and 1/4 tsp lemon zest. ° There's also a large dollop of high end – quality Strawberry Jam at the base of each glass. ° Mix 1 tablespoon corn starch + 1 teaspoon water very well and add it to your simmering strawberries to thicken your sauce – if desired. ° Drizzle sauce over sponge cake. ° Add sliced fresh strawberries and Cool Whip to taste..
- Enjoy! ..
If you find this Mike's 60 Second Sponge Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.