Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Oat Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Oat Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oat Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oat pancakes recipe. To make banana oat pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Oat Pancakes:
- Get 1 1/4 Cup of Oats.
- Take 4 of Bananas for the Dough (1/2 Banana for plating).
- Get 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Baking soda.
- Use Pinch of Salt.
- Get of Blueberries (to your preference).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter (for each pancake layer).
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
Steps to make Banana Oat Pancakes:
- Mash the bananas and add cinnamon.
- Add eggs to the mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla flavor.
- Baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup and 1/4 oats.
- Blend the mix in a blender.
- Add blue berries before frying the dough with coconut oil.
- Add peanut butter and banana after frying and sprinkle cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey on top..
If you find this Banana Oat Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.