Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg Korma with curry leaves recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Korma with curry leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Korma with curry leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg korma with curry leaves recipe. You can have egg korma with curry leaves using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Korma with curry leaves:
- Take 8 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use as needed of Cardamom.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 6-7 of green chillies.
- Take 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashew and nuts.
- Prepare 2 of big onion paste.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger and garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Egg Korma with curry leaves:
- Add oil and ghee and then fry all the aggs..
- Add whole garam masala with curry leaves and then Put the onion,garlic,and ginger paste and give it a nice mix..
- Add the curd and then mix it well after some time add cashew paste and milk..
- Then add the egg and all powder masalas and mix..
- Add the curry leaves in it and before switching off the flame add ghee and serve it..
If you find this Egg Korma with curry leaves recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.