Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pakistani beef Kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pakistani beef Kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakistani beef Kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pakistani beef kofta curry recipe. To cook pakistani beef kofta curry you need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pakistani beef Kofta curry:
- Prepare of FOR MEATBALLS. 700g ground beef.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 tbls of chickpea flour, besan.
- Provide 1 of egg lightly whisked.
- Get 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cumin, 1/2tbs turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of red pepper.
- Use 1 tbls of kosher salt.
- Get of for curry.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion, green chili.
- Take 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 inch of crushed ginger.
- Get 3 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- Use 1 tbs of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbls of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tbs of turmeric, garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tbs of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tbs of salt.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Use 1/2 of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Pakistani beef Kofta curry:
- FOR MEATBALLS: combine onion green chilli and coriander leaves in food processor. Use the pulse function to chop..
- Then add rest of the ingredients listed under meatballs including ground meat. Process to combine for 30 seconds or until mixed.
- Using oil to grease your hands, make 1and1/2inch diameter meat balls. It should make around 25 balls. Set aside.
- FOR CURRY:Heat a large pan over high heat. Add all spices allow them to sizzle for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, saute and stir for 5min until brown. Lower the heat and add ginger garlic paste saute another 2min..
- Add tomatoes, chillies followed by yoghurt, spices and salt. Saute for a few minutes until oil starts to separate the mixture.
- Add 2 cups of water and boil. Arrange the kofte in a single layer. Rise the heat allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Now lower the heat and allow to simmer for another 35 minutes stirring in between until cooked.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves. Serve with hard-boiled eggs if desired..
If you find this Pakistani beef Kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.