Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japchae MOOSE REDUX recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japchae MOOSE REDUX recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japchae moose redux recipe. You can have japchae moose redux using 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Japchae MOOSE REDUX:
- Use of Veggies.
- Provide 3 of green onions.
- Use 2 medium of yellow onions.
- Get 1/2 medium of Korean radish.
- Use 1 lb of oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots.
- Use of Meat.
- Get 2 lb of Beef (round eye cut).
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bulgogi marinade sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking rice wine (white is fine).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide of Noodles.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of vermicelli noodles.
- Provide of Noodles/veggies/meat.
- You need 1 of sesame oil.
- Take 1 of soy sauce.
- Get 1 of sugar.
- Provide 1 of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of sriracha sauce.
Steps to make Japchae MOOSE REDUX:
- Preppin’: 1. Slice the beef thinly and put into a bowl 2. Add marinade to the beef; let sit for about 20-30 minutes 3. Slice the carrots and radish into strips 4. Slice the onions 5. Separate broccoli stem leaves from stems; cut stems diagonally and halve the leaves 6. Halve the mushrooms lengthwise 7. Wash and drain the bean sprouts ******************************** 1. Phase I- NOOOOOOODLES 2. Bring pot of water to a boil and add a dash of salt 3. Add in noodles, stir, and let cook for 4 minutes 4. Remove noodles, rinse with cold water, and drain 5. Add in 3-4 tbs of sesame oil and 3 tbs of sot sauce 6. Mix evenly and set aside ******************************** Phase II – VEGGIE TIME 1. Heat up wok on med-high heat 2. Add 1 tbs of oil and add radish and carrots; stir to evenly coat in oil 3. Put on lid for 2 minutes to cook 4. Remove lid and stir frequently to ensure even cooking (radishes should be a very light brown) 5. Put radish/carrots into large aluminum tray.
If you find this Japchae MOOSE REDUX recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.