Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1 each of Rotisserie Chicken (shred & remove skin).
- Use 8 cup of Chicken stalk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 can of Black beans (medium can & rinsed).
- Use 1 can of White and yellow corn (Drained).
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drained).
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla chips (Yellow corn holds together better).
- Take 1 of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced avocado.
- Use 1 of Shredded cheese (Colby melts great).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat chicken stalk to a med boil.
- Add all ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add chips to bowl and soup on top.
- Add toppings and serve.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.