Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fish curry recipe. You can have salmon fish curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon fish curry:
- Provide 500 gms of salmon fish (cleaned).
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic coriander paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- Get 2-3 of kokum(optional).
Instructions to make Salmon fish curry:
- In a bow take salmon pieces and add 1tsp ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder red chilli powder and 1 tsp kokum juice. Mix well and keep for marinations..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves.After spluttering cumin seeds add chopped onions and sauté till it turns golden..
- Now add coconut paste along with ginger garlic coriander paste and sauté for a min on a medium flame. Now add turmeric powder and Kashmiri red chilli powder..
- Let the masala cook for few minutes on a medium flame now add salmon pieces like tale pieces and head pieces coat with the masala..
- Add little water and salt and let it cook for some time..
- Meanwhile heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and place the marinated salmon pieces and shallow fry on a medium flame for a min. Don’t cook the fish only slightly shallow fry..
- Now add this shallow fried fish into the gravy and cook for 2 mins cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame..
- Off the gas burner and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.This salmon fish curry goes well with rice, chapati..
If you find this Salmon fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.