Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. You can have mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Get of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Take of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- Provide of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Take of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Take of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- Take of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Use of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- Get of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Use of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Get of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- You need of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- You need of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- Provide of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- You need of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Provide of Can Green Chiles.
- You need of Shredded Cabbage.
- Take of Chopped Parsley.
- Use of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Take of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- You need of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Get of Chili Powder.
Steps to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.