Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki glazed salmon donburi recipe. You can have teriyaki glazed salmon donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- You need 125-250 g of precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),.
- Prepare 1 of fillet of salmon, skin left on,.
- Get 1 of small-medium carrot grated,.
- Use 20 g of precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,.
- You need 2 of spring onions, chopped,.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),.
- Prepare Half of a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Provide 1 of small pinch of salt.
- Use of Coconut oil spray.
- Take of To garnish:.
- You need of Nigella seeds.
Steps to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes..
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.