Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup recipe. To make gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- Take 2 of whole carrots, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Take 4 stalks of green onion, diced.
- Get 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 box (32 oz) of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Use 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of Parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of Few Tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 box of Gluten Free Rotini Pasta.
Steps to make Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own..
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned..
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch..
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low..
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done..
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking..
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving..
If you find this Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.