Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe. To cook thai green salmon with fragrant rice you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 stick of lemongrass stalks, finely chopped.
- Provide 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 35 grams of green thai curry paste.
- Use 300 grams of jasmine rice.
- You need 200 grams of trimmed green beans.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets, skins removed.
- Take 10 grams of fresh coriander.
- Use 1 of lime, quartered.
Instructions to make thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- put coconut milk, chicken stock, lemon grass (finely chopped) and curry paste in a large saucepan. bring to the boil and simmer until the paste dissolves, stirring with a wooden spoon..
- cut the beans down into smaller pieces, about 3 or 4 cuts across the length. add the beans and rice to the pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium heat. be sure to store with a wooden soon to prevent sticking, and all the rice can absorb the liquid.
- lay the salmon on the rice, put a lid on and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. the fish should be just cooked through..
- plate up and garnish with plenty of coriander and lime wedges..
- perfect with a dry white italian wine.
If you find this thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.