Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon chanchan-yaki recipe. To cook salmon chanchan-yaki you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- You need 4 of pieces Raw salmon.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1/4 of of a carrot Carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Miso.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- You need 1/2 of a small pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of a small pack Shimeji mushrooms.
Steps to make Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine all the ★ ingredients. Parboil and cut the potatoes..
- Slice the carrot into strips and the leek into 5 cm lengths. Cut off the root end of the mushrooms and shred..
- Spread out the foil and top with the salmon. Spread the miso on top, then assemble the vegetables. Wrap up with foil..
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces and scatter them over the food. Sprinkle on shichimi spice to taste..
- 10/8/2008 – The pictures were hard to see, so I changed them. The instructions are the same, even if the vegetables are a little different..
- "Simmered Chicken and Konnyaku"..
If you find this Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.