Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 1/2 of chopped white onion.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1/2 of store bought pre cooked rotisserie chicken pulled.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- In pan heat butter, add rice and onion. Sautée for a bit..
- Add chicken stock and all other ingredients, heat until boil. Done..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.