Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe. You can cook hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Take of large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done.
- Use of hot dogs, I like the uncured beef.
- Provide of Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it.
- Prepare of Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover.
- Provide of an Onion diced small.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Instructions to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400..
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden..
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like..
If you find this Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.