Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe. You can cook aloo capsicum paneer curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- Get 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of small capscicum.
- Take of Crushed paneer.
- Get 1 of small tomato.
- Use of Salt cumin seeds cumin powder.
- Provide of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Coriander leaves and one onion.
- Use of Some oil and one green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- Cut all the vegetables. Put a pan on gas stove. Put some oil in pan.when oil hot add green chilli. Cumin seeds.then add chopped onion. When onion light brown add chopped tomatoes potatoes capsicum..
- Then add salt turmeric powder cumin powder black pepper powder. Saute for minute..
- Then add water. Cover it.when all vegetables are soft add crushed paneer.cook for 2 minutes. Off the gas flame. Add coriander leaves and serve with roti..
If you find this Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.