Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to assam pedas / sour & spicy fish recipe. To make assam pedas / sour & spicy fish you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish:
- Provide 1 lb of pomfret.
- Provide 1 of tomato (wedges cut).
- Use 1 tsp of fish curry powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar/palm sugar.
- Provide 10 small of okras/lady's finger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Take 5 grams of vietnamese mint/vietnamese coriander.
- Get of Spice paste.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 stick of lemon grass (white parts only).
- Provide 4 of shallots.
- Get 10 of dried chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp/prawn paste.
- Use of Tamarind juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 20 grams of tamarind pulp.
Instructions to make Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish:
- Pound the spice paste with mortar and pestle or grind them in a food processor. Set aside..
- Soak the tamarind pulp in warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze the tamarind pulp constantly to extract the flavor into the water. Drain the pulp and save the tamarind juice..
- Heat oil and fry the spice paste for 2 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the tamarind juice, fish curry powder and bring to boil..
- Add the tomato wedges and okras and bring to boil..
- Add the fish, salt, and palm sugar/sugar..
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve while hot..
If you find this Assam Pedas / Sour & Spicy fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.