Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pat's almond rice casserole recipe. You can cook pat's almond rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pat's Almond Rice Casserole:
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 box of Lipton dry Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Minute Rice.
- Take 1 bunch of celery.
- Use 3 of green bell peppers.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped garlic added to meat while cooking.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt added to meat while cooking.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper added to meat while cooking.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried parsley.
- Use 3/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Provide 2 lb of lean ground pork sausage.
Instructions to make Pat's Almond Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat with salt, pepper, and garlic, crumbling as it cooks. Chop celery and green peppers, not too fine, and not too course, add to meat along with the dried parsley and almonds and cook till tender. Do not overcook veggies. In large pot boil 9 cups water then add 3 pkgs. of the Lipton soup, bring to boil and cook on Med. high heat for 7 minutes. Add the Minute. Rice and cook additional 7 mins. Add the meat and veggie mix to the soup and rice and mix well (add more seasonings to taste) Put the mixture in a large casserole dish (this makes a very large amount). Garnish with some almonds on top, cover and bake 45 minutes. I like to serve it with a green salad and dinner rolls. This is a great dish to take to buffets or any function where you need to feed a lot of people and is always a hit. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.