Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kai hulli (buttermilk curry) recipe. You can have kai hulli (buttermilk curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry):
- You need 1 medium of Mangalore Cucmber.
- Get 3 piece of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 piece of Dried Chillies.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry):
- Cut the Mangalore Cucumber into squares..
- Boil about 1.5 Cups of water and add the cucumber pieces to it..
- Cook the cucumber till it becomes soft..
- Meanwhile add the coconut and green chillies in a blender and blend to a fine paste by adding a little water.
- Add the paste to the cooked cucumber and water.
- Stir and bring this to a boil.
- Switch off flame and add buttermilk. Mix well.
- In another pot add the seasoning ingredients and heat it..
- When the cumin seeds start to crack, add it to the Curry and mix..
- Serve with Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455698-non-sticky-rice.
If you find this Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.