Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted butternut squash and kale soup recipe. To make roasted butternut squash and kale soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup:
- Prepare 3 of Carrots Medium , peeled.
- You need quartered 2 of Tomatoes Large ,.
- Get 8 wedges of Onion Large , cut into 1.
- Provide 1/2 of Butternut Squash , peeled and seeded.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic , peeled.
- You need 6 Cups of Chicken Vegetable Broth or.
- Use 4 Cups of Kale , chopped.
- You need 3 Sprigs of Thyme Fresh.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a baking pan or sheet with a thin coat of olive oil. Chop the carrots and butternut squash into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Place the carrots, squash, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in the baking pan. Drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss the vegetables to coat them with the oil, salt and pepper..
- Roast the vegetables for about 45 min – 1 hour, until they are brown and tender. Stir occasionally..
- Remove the garlic, tomato, and onion from the pan. Place in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth..
- Add the broth to the pot, along with the puree. Add the bay leaves, thyme, and kale. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered until the kale is tender, about 30 min..
- Add the carrots and squash to the soup. Simmer for about 10 – 15 min, adding more broth if necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.