Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hujiao bing (taiwanese pepper buns) recipe. To cook hujiao bing (taiwanese pepper buns) you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns):
- You need of Dough 發酵麵團.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of yeast mixed with 2 tbsp water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 480 grams (3 1/4 cups) of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Roux 油酥 (optional).
- Provide 120 grams (3/4 cups) of all purpose flour.
- Take 60 grams of lard.
- Get of Filling 餡.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mijiu (rice wine).
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of black peper.
- Prepare 150 grams of chopped green onions.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide of white sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns):
- Use a mixer to make the filling; refrigerate it.
- Use a mixer to make the dough; divide the dough into 12 pieces (each one is about 40 grams).
- Use a mixer to make the roux (optional); divide the roux into 12 pieces.
- Wrap each small piece of roux into a small piece of dough; make them into balls.
- Make the buns — flatten the balls and wrap the filling into them.
- Preheat the oven to 400F; at the same time use some water to stick white sesame seeds on each bun, and then bake the buns for about 20-25 minutes.
If you find this Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.