Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chillies chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chillies chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chillies chicken curry recipe. To make hot chillies chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Chillies chicken curry:
- Use 450 gm of Chicken -.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow capsicum.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1 of Carrots.
- Get 1 of Green capsicum.
- Get 200 gm of Ginger.,garlic.
- Provide 100 gm of Cinnamon,blackpepper,bailed.
- Provide half cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 100 gm of Butter.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garammasala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Hot Chillies chicken curry:
- First heat butter add pepper,nailed and cinnamon soauta well and add julian cut chicken and sauce well brown colour and salta mix well and sliced onion add chopped ginger garlic soauta well..
- Add turmeric powder and solute well add pepper powder and add varam masala powder and mix cook well.
- Add carrots, redcapsicum,yellowcapsicum,greencapsicum,greenchilly,and mix well and cook well and add coconut milk cook well and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Hot Chillies chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.