Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. To cook vegan roasted red pepper soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Use 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Take 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.