Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & salmon pie accompanied with a yummy dill sauce recipe. To make sweet potato & salmon pie accompanied with a yummy dill sauce you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce:
- Take of For the Dough:.
- Provide 130 g of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 200 g of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 1 of Yolk of an Egg.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide of For the Filling:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 120 ml of Single Cream.
- Provide 180 g of Soured Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Grated Cheddar.
- Take 2 pinch of Chili Flakes.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Sweet Potato.
- You need 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- Use 200 g of Skinless Salmon Fillet.
- Provide 1 bunch of Dill.
- Use 1 bunch of Chive.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of For the Dill Sauce:.
- Prepare 300 g of Soured Cream.
- Provide 30 ml of Single Cream.
- Provide 1 pinch of Chili Flakes.
- You need 1 bunch of Dill.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce:
- The ingredients of the Dough are very well mixed and blended, while forming a Ball shaped dough. Wrap it into a cling film and throw into the fridge for roughly a half an hour..
- For the Filling, first gotta fry the Onion & Garlic in a pan..
- Dice the sweet potato into smaller cubes, boiling for 10-12 minutes. Until the potato boiling dice the salmon as well into smaller chunks..
- In another bowl add the cream, the soured cream, the grated cheese, the Chili flakes, the previously fried onions & garlic, the diced salmon, the eggs, the boiled sweet potato, and the baby spinach. Fine chop the dill and the chives and stir into filling..
- Take the dough out from the fridge, pin rolling into a 26-27cm diameter round form on a floured surface. Rolling the dough up onto the pin, and place on the Pie baking dish. Pushing the dough all around the edges and the middle while cut the excess around the dish off..
- Cover the pie dough with a double layer of kitchen foil, and fill with dry beans. Chuck into the 180° preheated oven for about 10 minutes..
- Just remove the beans and the kitchen foils, pouring all the filling onto the pre-baked dough. Push the pie back into the oven, baking it completely for about 35-40 minutes..
- For the sauce, fine chop the dill and stir together with the rest of the ingredients (soured cream, single cream, Chili flakes, salt, pepper).
If you find this Sweet Potato & Salmon Pie accompanied with a yummy Dill Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.