Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Curry Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry potatoes recipe. You can cook coconut curry potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Potatoes:
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 of kilo Potatoes peeled.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes ripe.
- Use 2-3 of carrots, peeled n diced.
- Use 1 of onion medium diced.
- Get 1 of capsicum.
- Take 1 bunch of corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Potatoes:
- Heat oil in a sufuria/cooking pot then add onions and garlic, sauté till onions are soft.
- Blend tomatoes and capsicum together then add into the pot. Allow to cook until well done..
- Add turmeric, paprika and salt and stir to mix..
- Add the potatoes and carrots stir then add about 1/2 cup of water..
- Cover and let it cook till potatoes are soft but still firm..
- Add the coconut milk then cover and let cook till potatoes are done and soft..
- Chop the corriander and add i to the pot, and continue cooking for about a minute then remove from heat..
- Serve hot with either rice, chapati or spaghetti..
If you find this Coconut Curry Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.