Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Tuna Empanada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tuna Empanada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tuna empanada recipe. You can have baked tuna empanada using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Tuna Empanada:
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of long sweet red pepper.
- Get 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use of Puff pastry.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- Get 1 cup of tomato pure (passata).
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tins of tuna chunks.
- You need of Boiled egg white.
- You need of Beaten egg.
Steps to make Baked Tuna Empanada:
- Add chopped onion in a fried pan with olive oil. Fry in low heat until soft..
- Once the onion is done, add the red pepper and keep it in low heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Optionally, add a tea spoon of smoke paprika..
- Add the tuna chunks and mix.
- Add the tomato pure and the boiled egg white and mix..
- Spread the mix in the puff pastry. Cover it with another layer of pastry. Roll over the edges..
- Using a brush, spread beaten egg over the pastry. Using a fork, poke the top layer..
- Introduce it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. Once is brown on the top, take it out and leave it rest 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Baked Tuna Empanada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.