Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe. To cook beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Prepare of pressure cooker.
- Prepare of london broil cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of salted butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of salt and pepper, each.
- Prepare of flour plus 4 tablespoons corn starch.
- Use of beef stock.
- Get of dry red wine, use a wine that you like to drink.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of garlic left whole.
- Prepare of baby carrots left whole.
- You need of pearl onions, peeled.
- Take of button mushrooms, sliced.
Instructions to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Coat meat with flour and the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Let meat sit out for 10 minutes to ensure coating adheres well..
- In a hot skillet with the oil, brown meat in small batches and place in pressure cooker..
- If your pressure cooker has a browning selection, brown meat in cooker. The browning of the meat imparts a lot of flavor. Browning in the pan, you should de glaze the pan with some stock and add all that liquid to cooker when ready..
- Add in broth, wine, salt and pepper, garlic, carrots and onions..
- Set pressure cooker on highest pressure level and set timer for 35 minutes..
- When done, open cooker and remove 1/2 cup of broth. In a pan melt butter and whisk in remaining flour. Cook flour for two minutes. Add in reserved broth and whisk.Bring to boil for several minutes to thicken. Place back in cooker and mix well.Check now for any need to add any salt or pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce..
- For slow cooker..
- Simply follow all the same steps just placing in slow cooker on high for 5 1/2 hours..
- This is wonderful served over mashed potatoes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.