Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef potatoes recipe. To make corned beef potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Potatoes:
- You need of potatoes, peeled, diced, steamed until soft, removed from the heat, set aside.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of onion, minced.
- You need of corned beef.
- Prepare of medium carrot, small diced.
- Use of green beans, cut into small pieces.
- Provide of frozen corn.
- Get of salt or to taste.
- Take of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Use of nutmeg powder.
- Provide of green onions, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Corned Beef Potatoes:
- Heat butter in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add corned beef. Mix well..
- Add carrot,green beans, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Season with salt, white pepper powder, and nutmeg powder. Mix well. Test the test..
- Lastly, add sliced green onions. Mix well again. Remove from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Corned Beef Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.