Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef biryani curry with pawpaw recipe. To make beef biryani curry with pawpaw you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw:
- Provide of Beef (1/2 a kilo, pieced).
- Use of Garlic (1 tbl spoon, crushed).
- Prepare of Ginger (1 tea spoon, crushed).
- Provide of Tomato (2, grated into thick paste).
- You need of Pilau Mix.
- Use of Coriander (a bunch, chopped).
- Get of Onions (Deep fried and put aside).
- Provide of Potatoes (Irish ones, deep fried and put aside).
- Take of Tomato Paste (1 tbl spoon).
- Take of Raw Pawpaw (grated into thick paste).
- Provide of Sour Milk/Maziwa mala (1/2 cups).
- Take of Lemon (squeeze into lemon juice, 1 tbl spn).
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw:
- BEEF MARINATION :. In a cooking pot, place the meat chopped into preferable sizes, pour in the garlic, ginger, tomatoes, Pilau mix (table spoon), Tomato paste, Pawpaw. Mix evenly, cover and let it sit up to about 3 hours..
- FOR THE RICE: •3 cups of rice Vegetable oil (table spn) Cummin seeds (1/2 tea spn) Food colour (orange) Onion (1, cubbed).
- Wash the rice approximately thrice and strain it. Heat oil in a pan, add in the cummin spice and onions, fry until golden brown. Measure 3 and 1/2 cups of warm water and add into the oil with 1/2 a tea spn of salt. As the mixture boils, add the rice and let it boil. As water goes down, adjust the heat to low, mix some food colour with a table spoon of water and pour onto about 4 different sides to have the rice in both white and orange color..
- Cover and let it simmer until it's ready with top part forming a crust and some moisture retained within..
- FOR THE CURRY: Place the cooking pot with the beef marinade and let the meat boil into tenderness. In a separate pot, heat some vegetable oil (1 tbl spn), add in a table spoon of the Pilau mix or the crushed spices, crushed garlic, cubbed tomato and cook until tender..
- Pour in the heated beef marinade and mix evenly. Add the sour milk and salt to taste. As the curry slowly cooks, place the fried potatoes and onions. Squueze in about a table spoon of lemon juice soon. As soon as the potatoes are well cooked you are good to go! Haha…congrats! Bon appétit ;).
- For more recipes, visit: nurunourishes.wordpress.com.
If you find this Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.