Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu tikka masala recipe. You can have tofu tikka masala using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Tikka Masala:
- Use of Marinade.
- Prepare of Greek Yogurt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 8 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger minced.
- Provide 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 block of tofu (or as much as you want, you can replace it with chicken or fish or even paneers).
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of large Onion.
- Take 2 of Chilli roasted with seeds. (i omitted this because i dont eat spicy 🥵).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 of tspn paprika.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala (use half if you think it's too strong).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of tomato Canned (i used 3 tomatoes blended).
- Provide 130 ml of Cooking Cream.
Steps to make Tofu Tikka Masala:
- Mix all the Marinade to the choice of your filling, i used Tofu, you may use chicken, fish or Paneer’s. Place it overnight in the fridge..
- You can grill the Tofu on a grill pan, you can even coat it with bread crumbs and fry them, or bake it in the oven. I heated some olive oil and tossed everything in the pan as tofu releases water i let them simmer in the pan until the water drys out. Put it aside once done..
- For the Sauce, heat up oil and saute the onions for 20 mins, you will get tired but this is important part of the dish, keep sauting until onions are caramelised..
- Add the garlic, cumin, paprika and garam masala. Fry it for a min until it releases it's flavour. Add Salt and Pepper..
- Now add tomatoes. Stir them all for a minute. After tomatoes have been cooked add the cooking cream. Stir occasionally..
- Finally add the Tofu that was set aside earlier..
- Serve with warm rice and enjoy the richness of the spices..
If you find this Tofu Tikka Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.