Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. To make pastelitos (chicken/steak) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Take 1 of Pk. Empanada Discs.
- Use 1 1/2 Cups of Steak.
- Take 2 Cups of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Peppers.
- Use 1 of Small Onion.
- Take 4 of Mushrooms.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese.
- Provide of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need 4 of Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Oil.
Instructions to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans..
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it..
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil..
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side..
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels..
If you find this Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.